Currently accepting proposals for oral presentations ONLY for the Current Research on Herpetofauna of the Sonoran Desert and Sky Islands through March 23rd.
- Individual oral presentations will be limited to 20 minutes: 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions.
- Contributed oral presentations will be grouped by topic. Please choose from the list of key words in the submission form to select relevant topics. This will assist us in selecting an appropriate session for your presentation.
- All oral presentation rooms will have a moderator and be equipped with AV equipment (computer and projector). Detailed information and instructions on presentations at the meeting will be available to presenters in advance of the conference.
Poster Presentations (Abstracts accepted until April 15th)
- Poster presenters will receive general instructions on poster format in the email notification of acceptance.
- Posters will be displayed prominently during a special evening session dedicated to allow in-depth discussion between authors and attendees.
- New in 2018! Showcase your beautiful GIS, maps and the stories they tell in a dedicated map gallery.
- New in 2018! Demo tools you’ve developed, highlight case studies of how others used the tool and engage participants in a dedicated Tools Cafe session.
Abstracts may be submitted in English or Spanish (preferably both if you can provide your own translation).